Tuesday, March 9, 2010

close shave

First time work w Derrick, wa he imba friendly&sociable. Like me siol. Hahah now i know how pple feel when I'm like over-friendly. HAHA.
Idk he's the number which colleague that say the same thing
"Never see u wear skirt before eh, always see u in jeans" zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Cao sian, is it very interesting to see me wear skirt?!?!?
He even asked me a ridiculous question
"you got dress one not?" -.-
Srsly why ALL my colleagues just want to see me wear skirt/dress?!?!?! Walao. Is it girl = dress/skirt? I listen until i FUCKING sian alrdy. One more person say that i sure spam vulgarities alrdy.

Today almost kena bang by van @ fareast somemore. Is really cua sai will stun one. LOL. But after the incident, when u think back like cool only so fucking close. HAHA. Maybe today i will struck lottery if i got buy. HAHA.
It's time to turn my itouch volume down man, i dowan to die at such young age altho i know my lifespan is imba long. HAHAHAHA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home