Thursday, March 11, 2010

Lynette vs caishun

Went to work today as usual and I'm really glad there's one colleague I can really trust and at the same time believes me for the kind of person I am. It's just simply touching however I've learnt not to make the same mistakes again. :)

On the way home that day received a call from Lynette!! Woo is like long time no see friend. Hahah. Did a lot of catching up and updating of news @ tmart. Hahah. I really missed her a lot and she's forever so nice. Also today her words and thinking just shocked me, she's really really mature and I'm so impressed lynette!! You're awesome and hot. Hahah!! I'm glad you've made yur decision and I'll always support u cause I know u always know what u r doing. :)
Laughed a lot @ mac like nobody's business just got home and I got work starting at 12pm tmr at Clarke quay!
Okay that's all.
And I srsly hate it when you just don't make any sense at all. Can u like please reflect and think about everything reasonably. Okay bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home