Monday, March 22, 2010

It takes two hands to clap

This weekend is damn awesome because babe got thursday till Monday to spend time w me. :)
Okay Friday we went for his appt early in the morning went home and slept all the way to afternoon and went out to buy his game and have dinner tgt I think.

Saturday we went ikea to look for some stuffs but only bought a clock. Hahah. Then we went tamp to watch the movie being human. Walao srsly I swear I won't watch his movie again. First it pissed me off to see his bastard face and his mistress ugly pat jiao face. Secondly his movies are getting lamer and lamer each time it just doesn't make me laugh anymore. -.-
After that we had dinner @ teppanyaki which is nice! Hahah first time eating there. :)
Went home played soccer game tgt and he damn agitated fucking funny.
Today we went to tamp safra cause he's having a soccer match at 1030am. Hahah went for a swim after that and rest for about half an hour before going to work. Shag ballz today.
And I still have one more day before I can't see him. Hahah. Bye!
Man utd ftw!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home