Thursday, April 8, 2010

Shag

I fucking tired and can't understand those who sleep 4 hrs avg per day. Zzz.
Talked to Shanice a lot about life stuff today and it was really nice, it let us actually go think about future and also sharing of experiences. She also said that she never believed in pure friendship between female and male. Although I believe it can happen bcus that's how me and Shawn maintain our friendship but yeah somehow it's true and understandable why she would come down to that statement.

Hmm how I wish I could like this w my boyfriend hor hor hor hor. Hehe the hint v obvious la hor hor hor. Hahah.

Actually I have a lot of questions with no answers but I guess everyone is the same right. Maybe I need to lepak and slowly sink into my very own thoughts.
Friends...are hard to come by but easy to go. Say is must cherish and treasure but some are really not worth to do so because they themselves don't even treasure themselves. Pui!

Okay fucking tired. Bye

4 Comments:

Blogger Kereen said...

Yes can be friends BUT I DON'T BELIEVE THEY CAN BE SUPER GOOD FRIENDS WHEN THEY HAD A PAST TGT. NO WAY!

April 10, 2010 at 2:44 PM  
Blogger Beverley said...

Haha yeah precisely, somehow i know that one of them is having feelings. Haha.

April 11, 2010 at 10:29 PM  
Blogger Kereen said...

WHO? HAHAHA

April 12, 2010 at 10:39 PM  
Blogger Beverley said...

HAHAHAHAHA i think i tell u next time. LOL!

April 14, 2010 at 12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home