Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Iphone

It's damn damn damn damn damn nice to have my heater back.
Okay let's do some reflection ok.
First of all, those lazy asses out there who have proper heater at home that allows u to bath in warm water during cold days, APPRECIATE IT! Thank god everyday you have warm water.
Because i understand the feeling of bathing in cold water and the trouble to boil hot water when it's really freezing outside. ):
And when i came home from work usually I'll just boomz lie on my bed and nua for at least 30mins but today! EVERYTHING CHANGES.
Whoa.
I came home and the first thing my dad told me is "HEATER HAO LIAO" & my answer was "OKAY! I GO BATH NOW!"
And i went into my room put down my bag and took clothes and IMMEDIATELY WENT TO THE TOILET. How shiokkkk is that.... i felt the warmm warmm waterrrrrrr. Wooooooo.

Okay awesome. That's all.
HAHA.

Today work was fucking awesome i swear. Was working w jessie and yuanling this 2 siao char bo. They really IMBA CRAZY IMBA ZI HIGH IMBA NOISY. Disturb each other like hell, laughed at each other like hell. The most classic thing is they tried to teach me how to dance, okay i learn fast because i not paiseh. HAHA but what's most classic is when jessie teach me halfway she zi high den she say "OR I DANCE SHUFFLE LA!" & she started dancing one fucking fucking retarded+funny shuffle right in front of me. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA. I srsly can never forget the way she danced shuffle.
When MJ song play, she also do the stupid fucking retarded moonwalk. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I was laughing my ass off srsly.
So the whole afternoon i was learning some clubbing dance moves. LOL. Then rest was just laughing laughing and laughing. Jeremy dropped by to pass key and WALAO 4 pple in the shop is insane.
Everybody talk like coffeeshop area and laugh like our grandma house and do stupid actions like our own house. LOL.
Today is memorable i swear. Okay supper time. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home