Monday, April 19, 2010

First day of a new sem

Hey! Let's announce the good news, will be having 1 month study break before end sem due to the youth Olympic games, thank youuuuu! Haha.

Thursday I went down to lepak w tavis for a little while since I damn long nv lepak. Friday went to newton to pay my stupid fines w my mum but she asked babe to acc me -.- so we sat @ starbugs while waiting for babe to prepare. Met him and ate at food centre after settling everything. Walked around orchard, played wii and caught this movie call kick-ass it's kinda lame but not bad overall cause of this little 13 girl in the movie. Real awesome and inspiring. Haha. Ate dinner @ botak jones area @ the back and went home after that.

Saturday woke up in the afternoon prepared and went down to bedok south sec for his soccer game and wow! They won their v first game 3-2 and it was so exciting I swear. Went ep to buy cooking ingredients and went home to start cooking lesson no.1 haha. Turns out to be edible! How awesome. Did panic and got lost for a few times but my teacher was there to calm me down. Haha! Watched manure vs mancity match but fell asleep halfway. Decided to sleep before waking up and watch chelsea's match later on and they lost! Muahahaha.

Sunday worked at clarke quay w Derrick and it'll be my last day over there. It's nice to know that all of them will miss me. Derrick has been real sweet by giving me free water and treating me ljs for dinner. :) I'll definitely miss all of them and I know they'll ask me out whenever possible! :D

Had the first day of school and it was so tiring alr. Timetable sucks for me, 9am lessons from Monday to Friday except for weds. WTF right they really purposely diedie want me wake up early. Zzz. Had lunch @ tampmall cause we were desperately finding somewhere w aircon. Haha. Will try my best to study hard during year3. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home