Wednesday, April 21, 2010

There will be changes


Called Brien and he taught me how to fix my thumbdrive. Haha. Thanks! (: He's still soooo cute. Awwww. Anyw when i saw the songs in my thumbdrive i thot only a few songs, until when i scroll down. O.O I think got reach 100 songs. I cannot believe he actually put so many songs into my thumbdrive. :D
I hate talking on the phone w bf. Ever since last time till now it has been the same. Guess such things can't be changed. When you make a mistake in the past, tell yourself you would not allow the same mistake to happen in the present or in the future. I don't understand why we can't be those cute little sweet couples out there, talk on the phone w all those random conv, sweettalks and laughing about. Is that why we're special? Because if that's so, i rather be normal. -.- Now i know, phone calls are for convenience during quarrel, cause it's so troublesome to quarrel through sms or msn right? Calling would save a lot of trouble. (Y) Too bad, i doubt I'll answer any phonecalls from you.
No school ytd, actually have which is CDS but lazy. Haha. So first week of school is alright actually. Very slack. This is the first time I'm feeling nice for school reopen bcus can meet up w clique more often than ever! :D Gonna meet Ker later! See ya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home