Wednesday, May 19, 2010

We'll be a dream

All i ever wanted was a simple way to get over you...
Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars
I could really use a wish right now.
School's really fucked up this year. Projects all coming in and i got really messed up somehow. I haven't even start revising for mid sem test, i bought notebooks to write notes consistently, but i totally don't even have time to touch those notebooks because of the projects and fucking drawings. Today would be the worse class i ever had for FHD, i went to class at 2pm, i waited till 4+pm for my turn to let him check my sketchbook and practically I've been stoning in the class every now and then. And after letting him check my sketchbook, he dismiss the class because I'm the last person. _l_ i feel like killing him.
Anyw I'm really happy about class cancelled on Thursday. Let's hope i can get all the rest i deserved on that day. (:
I suddenly miss a whole lot of people that once made an impact in my life. =/
Goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home