Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Earthquakes can't shake us

I feel like eating madjack again! Lol.
This is chocolate icecream mix w chilli, water, pepper, porridge and i cannot rmb what else. :D

She look like some crazy dog.


Awwwwwww



Makes me feel like zipping her into the bag.




Anyw, I'm gonna start on rp3 later. Really lazy, just finished 2 chapters only. zzz. Today's RI paper is shit. I don't even know if I'm able to pass the paper, don't even talk about scoring well for the paper. Although the individual assignment got me a B grade but it's just 10% = 10marks! Sigh, nevermind I'm gonna study hard for Rp3 then, let's hope this time i overstudied but effectively. =/
Went to make my spectacles ytd and it cost $68 only. Counted cheap alr, but realize my degree now is 300 for both eyes and no longer 275. T.T the person said 275 can wear, but not sharp enough. Shitz.
Went to take MC also, and guess how much it cost, $9.50 because i didn't take the medicines given. Hehe, and i use the machine to pay my nets. (Y) Forgot to submit the MC today, tomorrow i think I'll go down school to submit it and get my spectacles as well. (:
Quarrelled the past few days. A lot of problems and idk if now things will change or be better, but i really really do hope it gets better before anything bad happens..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home