Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Before the rainbow you have to endure a little rain


Got a feeling I'm gonna fall sick sooner or later. Please be after midsem. This sem really sucks, and fast pacing. Having on-going lessons even on the week of Midsem, because of fucking YOG.
First i hate TP, then i hate YOG. _l_
Freehand drawing is really a wrong choice and i was stupid to listen to others without finding out from those who actually had this CDS. Nevermind, whatever is done has been done and cannot be undone. So deal with it. Stress level shot up like nobody's business but too bad i gotta learn and handle it on my own.
Smoking doesn't solves anything, it just only makes me feel better for a short period of time. I guess it's time for a change. It's really heartaching seeing my boyfriend trying to tolerate what he doesn't like and yet pretends to be okay.
For everyone out there.
Please fucking open your fucking eyes and close yur fucking mouth. You think you saw the whole picture, but no, you only see the surface of the picture. So stop saying that i should fucking treasure my boyfriend because he's fucking nice fucking good and say that it's hard to come by such guys. BECAUSE HE'S NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT'S TREATING ME NICE.
I only say the bad stuff i did in front of you guys, did i mention about the good stuff? NO. So don't judge yet. I'm sick and tired of listening comments saying how much he loves me and how much i don't love him. If that's the case, how could we even last till now? F off please.
Okay chillax and I'm gonna go find some food to eat! :D Haha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home