Monday, May 31, 2010

First paper









Wheee it's so convenient having itouch. Really lazy to use laptop so I'm here. Haha. Anyw woke up early today to start revision before going for the paper. Abraham come kajiao me about some random girl and topics again. Lol.

And for the first time in history I didn't leave the class early at all. In fact only 2 students left early I think, many do not have enough time to finish writing as well. Lucky I manage to chiong the last 15mins writing time. (Y) the paper was shit la. Overstudied and the questions are those I never emphasize on, so I can't elaborate much the rest is up to my talking cock skills alr. Haha. Went lib to study w ker till evening, waited for tavis to finish his paper and we went to have dinner tgt opp school. :)

Tomorrow have to take mc because I have a bloody stupid CDS class which I insist to skip cause I need those 3 hrs to study and memorize!!

Okay off to the book. Bye.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home