Saturday, May 29, 2010

Stressful period


Idk what that idiot doing, like kena stroke. LOL


Okay I'm here to blog a little while before I head for the bed. Finished rpb today and going for rp3 skipping the fucking bloody RI. I rmbed what happened today at night which freaks me out for a few mins.

Had astons for dinner and it has been quite before I had astons. Before we left house babe saw something at the stairs and told me to look up. Then we both saw this lady standing at the edge with black long hair and white dress. It's super freaky and it still freaks me out when I think of it now. Argh. So after dinner went back home and it's nice to see everyone loving my dog. :)
Although she feels a little weird and out of place but i'm glad I'm here for her. It's nice to see how April is getting so close to babe which something like this never happened before. Seeing how babe treats her, I feel really sweet and I can tell that April is slowly feeling close other than me. Hehe.

Okay goodnight !

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Babe's house

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home