Monday, June 7, 2010

Happiness can be simple


Fried mars bar is the sexxxzxzcxzcz!

Ever seen someone getting so excited over arcade games? My small little boy over here.


This dog is 0.98m and the name below writes beverly. LOL



Alright. Today watched prince of persia and it's not bad actually. Sands of time -.- Turning back time -.- yeah right.... Lol. Had something amazing in my life, which is the fried mars bars, if you're a chocolate and ice cream lover, that's the best thing. It's like fried chocolate plus ice cream topped with chocolate! Aweeeeesommeeeee ttm.
Had lunch at this place which have great mango dessert that he loves. (:
Bought this watch for both of us and one shit for him. LOL.
After movie, walked around and really enjoyed our time laughing and irritating each other. (:
I'll rmb the black store that sells really expensive stuff. I'll rmb the hug i need when I'm cold and he went singing some weird tune and ignore my words. I'll rmb the spoilt LED in the MRT showing that it's reaching Simei but actually Lavender and he kept talking that the sands of time allowing us to fast forward the time, and arriving Simei at such time travelling speed. LOL.
I'll rmb how excited he is when he caught stuff in the arcade. I'll always rmb everything, about you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home