Monday, June 14, 2010

Take me by the hand


Hold my hands, tilt my chin up gently, look me in my eyes and tell me you will never let go of my hands and never ever forget the way we looked at each other, the way we hold each other and the way we kiss each other.
Okay Friday watched Shrek Forever After. Kinda lame but that little guy dnknw what name, so cute. He got different wigs for different situations. Lol. Bought dinner home and eat.
Saturday soccer @ Sengkang. Lost by 1 goal. Shitzcxzczx, own goal + penalty = GG. Not gonna rub it in, but this is not the first time babe scored own goal!! HAHAHAHAHAHA. Okay chill.
After that, went home and all the shitcxzcz just started. Went to bought 2 breezer, just realized that cheers sell those at quite a cheap prize. (:
Walked back to my old house area and all the memories just flow back like nobody's business. It was nice, the feeling is really nice. When i step on the pathway, a smile just painted itself on my face. :D He slept real late cause of the England match and he ate my fishball noodle that's meant to be my dinner ! Basket.
Sunday went to Suntec to walk around, nothing much actually, then went to have kuishinbo for dinner. T.T $50 just fly away like that. Feel like crying, don't even feel like shitting the food out at all. LOL.
Home sweet home. And i realize, problems can't be solved just by having your own thoughts. You gotta share your thoughts in order to solve the problems, because 2 heads work better than 1. However, if one person got tired because 2 heads create even more problems then what will happen in the future?
Okay i want to sleep alr. Tired, tomorrow still need to continue my farming game. Haha! All the best for babe cause he's gonna jump this week. Make sure you land properly and open your parachute k ! HAHAHA. Don't die before me. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home