Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The distance is killing me



It's the last week of holidays and i doubt I'm gna enjoy it except for the coming weekends. Watched the losers, overall fucking cool shit. Love the sniper (thanks tavis for correcting me alright) -.- he's fucking awesome, rly. Anw, missed babe but was happy for him when he managed to overcome his fear and jumped off twice. Real nice. Let's hope I'm able to get something nice before school starts next week. Damn.
The fucking alcohol on my table has been staring at me the whole day, and i believe it'll continue for the next few days till it reaches Saturday. It look so niceeee and all. Shitz.
Gonna rush and do projs next few days, still have individual assignments, what kinda shit is this. Hate school, always do.
Fuck it's alr 15th June and i still have no idea what to do on the 28th. Shitz, someone, anyone? Help me. Feels kinda exciting though. (:
Alright, that's enough. Gna go watch tv, play some itouch games and nights.
Imy & ily

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home