Monday, June 21, 2010

A step back can make a person smile


Hey. Okay, Saturday was alright didn't went for his soccer match in the afternoon cause wasn't feeling that well. Oh wellz, at least he took care of me before he went down for soccer. (: Waited for him to get home and set off to tampmall. I srsly think that tampmall is like my 2nd home, rly. Hahah. Walked around but was rly lazy cause every shop i walked in, is as though the apparels are free or somethg, evryone grabbing and all. Hahah. So shitz. So i decided to look for Father's day present instead, bought a wallet and wristband for my dad. Glad that my dad appreciated the stuff i bought for him, he's so cute i swear. Hahah. Night we watched 'She's out of my league' online and the movie was rly rly stupid, srsly. Like stupid funny kind. Hahah. Had mac for supper and couldn't finish it cause i wasn't hungry at all, just accompanying him. -.- Anw, sunday woke up at like 4plus? As in afternoon, ridiculous. Lol. Went to tampmall AGAIN, but this time i bought somethg. (: Bought like tops and all, and some stupid shitz big board for my stupid fking proj. Grandma house next for so called "father's day celebration", went off to starbucks to meet Tavis and Sab. Lepak till late w tavis and i need to sleep like rly soon cause i have to wake up at like 7.30am in the fking morning. Bye motherfkers.
how far are you willing to go, for me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home