Thursday, June 17, 2010

Insomnia is so fucked up

I fucking can't sleep at 4plus am now, srsly don't know what's wrong w my body. It's becoming like total shitz. I feel so tired, my head is hurting, i feel nauseous all the time, like srsly. Is this what they called, insomnia? Yucks. I don't wna get tht. Many thoughts going through my mind, would you wna ask me out, take me to this rly cool place to chillax and start concerning? Hahah. I think I'm rly going crazy like what Ker had said. So fucked up, i feel all fucked up. The weather is fucking cool these few days, rly keep raining like free, feels damn good but yet at the same time freezing. Why can't it just be balanced out nicely, like sunny yet windy and all. Okay i think I'm starting to talk nonsense, so i better stop before it got worse. Hahah. I'm fucking starving now, kitchen has food and idk whether i shld like go do something about it. Damn. This world cup is driving me crazy, like rly. I wna slap all the guys tht are going almost insane for it. I wna bloody hell bang my head against the wall and just die. I wna sleep! Fuck, i think I'll just go lie down in the living room. Why lie, why hide, why do it behind and why why why, i feel like strangling you. Hahahahahah. Guys just suck, rly i swear, like almost all of them, okay all of them. Joyce, when are you coming to pick me up? Okay this is sick srsly. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh fucking going crazy in the middle of the night. It's like when you're w friends w this guy, he will like tell you almost evrythg in his life, like honestly. But when you guys got into a relationship, things got different, he stop telling you and even worse, he starts to do like srsly stupid stuff that pisses you off ttm. Why? Because they are stupid! They are childish! Mother fuckers.
Okay I'm off, I'm rly gna sleep in the living room for the night. I wna share evrythg about me w you, but you? _l_

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home