Monday, June 21, 2010

We don't do shit


Easy to lie to everyone but hard to lie to myself. Taken for granted? I hope not. When i run towards you, you didn't open your arms to catch me w all you can, when i started to turn away, that's when you grab me and pull me into your arms. Am i suppose to always turn away so you can always learn to treasure me? Anw, first day after the holidays was rly shitz, i swear. Don't understand why when you don't wish to see some faces, you always manage to bump into them by accident but why you're dying to see some faces, but they just never appear within your sight. Sucks huh. Went for lecture in the morning, was glad that i went though, attendance was taken and all. Apel was in the lab which is stupid, rly. We rushed rpb collateral like as if this whole group has only 2 -3 members. Submitted and went for lunch opposite sch after settling all the journals shitz. I'm suppose to end school at like, 11 or 12pm? But i stayed in school till fking 5pm just doing proj w ker. And the nicest qns brian asked was "where's the rest?". Sick and tired of all these shitz, srsly. Gna start on RI or whatever fking shitz that i can do now cause submission deadlines are fking nearing and i still have another fking individual journal to hand up. Motherfkers. I deserve a good break i swear. Fking tired.
When the spark dies off, it will just be friends forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home