Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Shitz stuff happens



I'm sick of all these shitz around me, like srsly. Especially this last year of my life in poly, there are 2 subjects that are pissing me off. Firstly, one v useless subject, secondly, another one no matter how hard you work it's either gna be P or F. Yes, wtf. Sometimes when i sit down, looking at the playground w all those small kids running around chasing each other, reminds me of my past when me and my cousins used to go down in the late afternoon, and during evening like 6.36pm, we'll go back up for dinner. Sometimes we will feel reluctant cause we didn't had enough yet, sometimes we are willingly to go back home cause we're exhausted. So fking nice, right? No problems, no stress, no pressures, only naggings from parents every single day. Easy life, but not everyone knows how to appreciate. Anw, wednesday is always tiring i swear but am glad tht there's no sch tmr. Today i saw the most beautiful person, Joyce, shitz idk what's wrong w me but i knw she's irresistable, seeing her putting her hands on other girls' shoulders just zzzz can't wait to be tht girl. Hahah okay sick. Gna go suntanning and jamming! Altho I'm not those playing instruments but i guess it'll be fun. \m/
Sometimes seeing some faces could make your day, but some other faces just reminds you of shitz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home