Wednesday, July 7, 2010

It's about giving and not just taking



Never felt this way before and it rly sucks. I still love you, but i have no idea how long this love is able to stand by itself. This whole week is rly fked up for me. This whole event is driving me insane. I'm totally not in the mood of blogging. Gna bring my dog tmr, let's hope nobody torture her or cut away her nipples. Hahah! Jamming tmr! (Y) I'm so looking forward for jamming instead of the fking event. Srsly, it feels good to get A for a subject, but for him to shoot like free, i don't feel good anymore. Today we had class and proj consultation so we didn't do much for the event until the tearing down and all. Tmr they gna extend the working hours, wtf x5. RI is easy yet annoying at the same time srsly. And i believe I'm a v straightforward person, who express evrythg out super easily, my face just writes evrythg automatically. I rly hope you will put in the extra effort to get to know me rly better. I swear I'll fall deeper and i swear i'll appreciate and feel touched like totally.
I can't make a sound to somehow capture your attention.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home