Monday, July 12, 2010

Patience have its limits


Altho I've been rly patient in evrythg, allowing you to take yur own sweet time to understand me better, allowing you to take yur time to cheer me up whenever I'm feeling like shitz. But this doesn't mean I'll wait forever. Keep this in mind. You'll never know which day I'll find someone who has the ability to let me wait no more. Saturday i did up the whole blog and watch a bit of my show while waiting for him to end evrythg. Came over, altho it was rly unhappy, but i rly hope he knows what I'm trying to say and what i rly need. Sigh. Slept rly late cause wasn't feeling tht well, woke up and felt a little better. He brought over his band hero and we played the whole afternoon, after tht i felt super unwell like srsly uncomfortable all over. Slept early but was feeling hot and cold at all times. Didn't went to school, woke up early just to complete the blog stuff, after tht went back to sleep all the way till evening. Felt a little better but not rly good still. Let's hope tmr I'll feel better. I need to hand in my drawing and i definitely need more time for the leaves. _l_ drawings.
You are rly important to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home