Monday, July 19, 2010

Stay close, don't go

It's so fluffy!!
Awww somebody's got a frowned face.

Does this count as annoying?

Watched despicable me today! Soooooo damn fking awesome i swear. Agnes is sooo adorableeeeeee! It's so fluffy I'm gna die! Hahah! She's just so in love w unicorns. Awwww. Dinner at bakerzin was alright i guess, just feel sad tht my stomach shrinked by a lot, like srsly a lot. Lost like 2 bloody kg just because i fell sick. Anw, no school for tmr but i think i gotta do up my drawings! and study some MM before going out for dinner. Oh man I'm gna miss lepak-ing. Anw sometimes i don't understand, i dowan certain guys' attentions but they just keep coming like some irritating cockroaches, but when i wan certain pple's attentions but i just can't seem to get the whole of it. Tsk. Alright. Gna enjoy my sleep till tmr afternoon! Wheeczcz. And why does she even exist in this world? It's just a waste of Earth's resources, hmmm then again maybe not cause she somehow provide extra sex to guys, okay then maybe she's useful. (:
Sometimes i just wna try to catch up w time, and make you stay w me. I know it's selfish but i rly can't bear to see you go. I guess this is when i learn tht maybe letting go is another form of love. How i wish tht i have more time, or rather we had more time. I love you, i will definitely miss you and i know tht you do too. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home