Friday, July 23, 2010

I can't get you off my mind


Okay today was stupid, i swear. Suppose to do the presentation but teacher was sick and i only know about it when I've reached school, so the laptop's in my bag and there's nothing i can do about it. Went for imr tutorial, equally stupid. Had break all the way from 11 to 2pm, went opp school to have lunch w clar and ker, talked about rly rly super random stuffs and went back to library to finish up all the subject feedbacks and watched The 70's Show, it's fking nice srsly. I laughed at almost every lame parts but they are just so cute! Hahah. Went for rpb lecture and it was so so so motherfking boring, after he left and we had to do the course feedback, the whole LT became like fish market cause of those rly rly bitchy and noisy, like irritating kind of noisy aunties. They laughed, got amazed but rly stupid things tht i wouldn't even wna comment about it. Anw, went home and my boyfriend is just so cute, he wanted to surprise me in school but his phone was down for idk what reason so me and my friends didn't receive any of his msgs and didn't reply him too. So he called me asking where am i when I'm alr walking to my house and then he said he's at TP. Awwww, actually even if it failed, i was still rly happy tht you put in the effort. Recently, I've seen a rly big difference, or rather a change in you and i rly do hope this stays permanently instead of temporary. I rly feel happy, and my feelings for you feels once again, strong. I love the way things are right now and i would never want it to ever stop.
Your images are srsly driving me nuts, especially the smile you have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home