Thursday, July 29, 2010

We'll die together


But be careful, cause you might get burn.
Oh man my mistake, there's school tomorrow but good thing is tht it starts at 2pm. Awesomeee, i think evrything is all worth it. Rushing through projs rushing through months for the year, and now our timetable slacken by a lot. Sweeet. Didn't lepak today but instead was writing notes for IMR, somehow i don't rly feel secure about the EST for this subject. Anw, I'm like dead bored i hate playing games on my itouch, there's no speaker and it lags a lot. Holdon baby, I'm coming to get you soon! (iphone4g). Tht idiot kept asking me to join the neopets community -.- but i think it'll just bore me more. Hahah. Let's hope this weekend would be a wondeful one for us alright. I'm kinda looking forward to it. And dammit, i hate drawing scary masks at night, and i left w 21 boxes to fill. Bye world. \m/
Our love would be forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home