Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I have to start this over


The words you said to me, they couldn't set me free, I'm stuck here in this life I didn't ask for. There must be something more, do you know what we're fighting for. Presentation was alright i guess, i memorized the wrong slides and took like 15mins to memorize the correct ones, so didn't rly memorized well but shld be okay. Hahah. Finally submitted MM proj and went for lunch at KFC, bumped into Sabrina's friends and slacked for a little while, funny people. Went for my CDS and i wna thank boyfriend as well as Sabrina and Tavis who helped a lot with the leaf and the sketchbook! Appreciated and rly grateful. Last week of CDS, and be gone FHD! _l_ Gna go for tmr's lecture most probably, since we're gna lepak after tht too.
And all these masks we wore, we never knew what we had in store.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home