Sunday, August 1, 2010

If you go, don't go without me


After this i gotta go study for my paper tmr. Shit life man srsly. Anw Friday after school i went home and was supposed to go get my haircut but i fell asleep and when i woke up i felt super lazy like I'm bedridden kinda lazy. Hahah! So babe came over and he's feeling super tired i guess, he slept all the way to midnight until i woke him up cause I'm dead bored and after he finishes his newpaper reading which normally old man does, he went back to sleep. What the hell right. Hahah. Saturday met Sab at FEP for our shopping spree, walked a lot but only bought a few stuff but the shirts are like the sezxzcxzcz! Fking hot i swear, totally my style. Hahah. Walked over to LuckyPlaza and then PlazaSing for our dinner and movie. Inception was a great movie, i guess tht's what everyone was saying, maybe a little too complicated for stupid people and too draggy for smart people. Guess what, i felt it was draggy, the scenes keep repeating to try to let the audiences understand and all, but it repeats too many times till i got fking irritated. Hahah. But it was cool. Took nightrider home and was damn tired tht i fall asleep. It was nice to fall asleep beside someone, in their arms while they watch you sleep. (: Today went out w my family, bought my stuff, ate Manpuku, it was alright. Busy busy, gna go study! Fk tomorrow.
Don't you need me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home