Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Pokka dots dog

She wants me too, i know.
Blogger keep giving me problems uploading photos so I'll just upload my favourite which is this fking awesome dalmation. I swear KL has a lot of weird stuff tht made me like rly amazed and shocked. Lazy to say much but it was rly fun, and we didn't had enough time. We walked like 1 shopping mall per day it was tiring each time we went back to the hotel and i swear our hotel's location is damn good, like the middle of the whole KL damn convenient. (Y) The food is great, I'll never forget this trip. Just so fking awesome i don't mind going back again. The dalmation makes me feel like sneaking her back to Singapore and srsly, i feel like buying a house at Msia, live there just so tht i can get her. Hahah! She cost like a few hundreds only! I missed her. Back to Singapore, things are expensive again. Hahah. Rest on Monday and worked today at FEP, Jeremy's nice to come down to pass me the key and he stayed till like 4plus talking cock w me. Hahahah. End work rushed back home, wait for my dad and our whole family, and i srsly meant whole family which includes my brother go out for dinner at Tamp. The crab is damn shiok, guess my dad's is happy w the dinner. (: And i realized tht in my family, my mum's like the emperor, my dad is the assistant of the emperor, I'm like the advisor and my brother's the princess. Hahah! Okay bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home