Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The scars are there to remind


I think this is crazily cute.
Okay quick update. Ytd night was my worst nightmare ever srsly i swear I'll nvr forget the whole incident. K so today i woke up early, did some notes and i thought my parents gna bring me for some good food but i guess they're busy w their stuffs so i ate porridge instead. Sad. Prepared and went to meet the rest at orchard, bought bubble tea, ate some duck meat. Hahah. Went over to fareast and slack till evening! Wtf right. V confusing cause suddenly got a few more people. Lol, they ate downstairs and then we walked over to cine thinking of singing ktv, in the end we sang for 2hrs plus. Not bad. Went to slack awhile more, talked, ate burger king and went home. Town is like the best place to slack other than Tamp. Hahah. Okay gna work tmr at Suntec. Please let it be slack.
It was never meant to be easy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home