Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Sparks fly, it's like electricity

I'm so fking gna make it through year3. Rly damn thankful to my boyfriend who's always saying things tht i don't wish to listen but yet again, useful. Wna thank those friends who let me vent my complains anywhere anyhow anytime and giving me the support evry fking moment. Sweeeeet. So tdy was the final class for my CDS and rly happy to get out of the class. The moment i stepped out of the classroom, i smell freedom. Hahah! Okay ridiculous. Anw, thanks to boyfriend who helped me draw many drawings at night even when we're dead tired from town, even when we just woke up feeling damn nua just wna relax but he took the effort to draw as many as possible for me. Wna also thank Sab who offered help like free. Hahah! Rly appreciated. Went home, rest and all, i actually did housework, okay it's just ironing but still ! Rare moments. Hahah. Gna go for tutorial tmr and have like about 4hours break in between? Gna go cut my bloody long fringe if not I'll just go home and sleep. And guess what, I'm gna work at t1 heroic again on Saturday. Hahah! Kinda miss the colleagues and the so called most easy money job ever. Okay need to sleep soon! And i wna go for english concerts! Bloody hell my first 2 times are all chinese. Lol. Bye! \m/
You are the thunder and i am the lightning

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home