Thursday, August 19, 2010

There's no need for words

Didn't know we watched so many movies before! Didn't know he kept ALL the tickets!
I cried when i read the end of this book.


Worked @ Fareast tdy alone. Damn fking boring, I'm like some walking zombie, damn tired eyes felt like closing any moment. Bf came and helped me transfer the songs. Thanks a lot! Rly appreciated. Met kate to get Suntec's key from her and srsly until now i still find tht she's super adorable! She like small size, innocent and soooooooo cute when she talk! Hahah! Ate at BigO at wheelock place, i think i chose the wrong food from the menu, doesn't taste good, or maybe not my type of food. Hahah. But also not i pay, he got the buy 1 get 1 free shitz. Eat halfway, he pop out some surprise again, first is return me my diary and 2nd i saw a scrapbook. I flip a few pages and tears filled my eyes alr, I'm like super super touched, never felt so touched before. On the way home cried on the train while finish reading the book. Okay there are a lot of things i wna say but guess i won't say it here. All i can say is thank you for evrythg you did, your efforts and also your perserverance. Loves.
Take my hand and bring me away from this place tht we don't belonged.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home