Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Put your hands in the air


I'm fking itching fr clubbing! Damn i want the papers to end quickly. Anw life's boring when there's work involved. Today i thought I'm able to slack but there's fking stocktake. _l_ It was so tiring the whole day didn't rly get to sit down, chat and slack. I'm like addicted to unhealthy stuff srsly, smoking, sheesha, pool, mahjong(as long as there's anyone who calls me up I'll join provided tht those are the kind i wna play w), clubbing, alcohol and all kinds of shitz! Fk it and I'm like in love w piercings, tattoo, drugs and many other sick stuff. I think I'm gna die at a super young age i swear. Hahah! Tmr fareast alone, i think tht's hell. I'm gna go rest fkers, be cool. \m/
Take your motherfking shirt off

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home