Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Limitations


There are many questions but not many answers. So i guess I'll just continue moving on and wait till answers come to me slowly. Today i spent the whole day completing my rpb notes, and watching tv most of the time. Hahah. CSI is in season 6 now, but thanks to my awesome boyf, he's damn good at kiosai, cheapskate, so he can download evrythg for me free. My itouch jailbreak, he do, games he found, laptop's antivirus he make it free, psp games he find, psp spoil he fix, games he can crack so i can play full version free actually any IT stuff he can find and do it for me. Wheeeee, so shiok evrythg also free. Hahah! Okay I'm rly like damn bored today, did nothing except for notes. Zzzz Watching new korean drama and i swear it's damn funny! Hahah. Okay off to continue the show. Goodnight.
I'll hold you till the hurt is gone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home