Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Contented


Good! Now I've finished all my exams although it's just 2, but the feeling is good! However, the moment i walked out of the hall i felt uneasy, paper sucks, first to finish using about 1hour plus everyone is still busy writing i have no idea writing what but then again, felt good tht i don't have to worry anymore. Nothing much today, slept, finished my show and nua-ed at home. Feels tired still, got woken up by msgs and it's always like this i can't tend to fully enjoy my afternoon nap, makes me feel kinda cranky. Hahah. Okay plan outings for upcoming holidays wheeeee i wna go ECP/Sentosa, i wna go suntanning, swimming, zoo and many more, doubt there's enough time to do all these huh. Bye! Cramps rly can make you vomit blood literally.
Knowing tht you'll always be there makes me feel better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home