Monday, October 4, 2010

Best thing that has happened to me is you

I'm rly glad and grateful tht i have this sweet little thing by my side all this while. He's always trying to influence me w positive thinking and attitude, evrytime i complain how tired evrything, he's always saying other stuff to make me feel better and all. he's like the one who grabs my old self back each time i lost myself. Anw, Saturday was the only off day, went back to school and srsly i miss going to school, how can i ever say tht but yes i rather go to school, at least we can sit down and relax, fall asleep in class, skip lectures, take mc like free, go back home after school to sleep or lepak after tht, most importantly, all the friends are there. So after school i went back to have lunch and slept all the way till like 4.30pm, prepared and cab down to RP for the mitc thingy. It was good i must say, i enjoyed cause the music is awesome and the dancers are cool. Hahaha. Went to watch movie at causeway point w daniel also, and they damn irritating, on the way to causeway they kept imitating those dancers. Hahaha. Watched the legend of the fist:Chen Zhen, not tht bad but a bit weird the script. Hahaha, i miss the times when i can watch late night movies like as if tmr i have totally nothing to do. Sianz. Okay bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home