Thursday, September 23, 2010

It's like a drug

$4 only. Hahah!
I miss pool

Just did this for my room and it's awesome.


First off day
Omg i srsly don't mind attaching to heroic/dusty!! At least i can relax use hp still can charge hp! Can sit whenever i feel tired, can do whatever i can do. So ytd was my off day, damn happy like srsly never felt so happy before. Went to town w boyf to get all my jeans and shorts for work, went to plaza sing, search the stuff and finally found it. Then we played the arcade over there and omg we lost like $10. Hahah! Ate at yoshinoya and went home, the feeling of taking mrt back home sucks. Please. Okay v tired cause i ytd night too stress can't sleep, thanks babe and sorry for all the trouble. Love you!
I srsly need to stop it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home