Monday, November 8, 2010

Slow pace
















I'm gna keep it short first. I went JB randomly w my boyfriend on saturday which is my only off day, Friday was a disaster I went to see the doctor and both of us were kinda upset over lots of things. Anw JB was rly enjoyable, going w your love one and just walking around some foreign country tgt. Enjoy each other's company and get to experience some new stuff. Next time im gna call my friends to join us and see how's the feeling like. Hehe. Sunday work as usual but the dinner was awesome, it's not the food it's not the beverages, it's rly the company. We were laughing our asses off and running after last trains and many more nonsense. I just love them and hate to see them leave. Photos are up on Facebook! Will post again tmr or something. Goodnight!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Simei Street 1,Singapore,Singapore

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home