Sunday, November 14, 2010

Time flies

The little thing tht always manage to warm my heart each time I reach home



Just whack the crabs at kuishin bo



New chaffeur! But kinda scary.


Okay today is like the only off day. Oh and after school ker actually drive me and sab to tamp mall cause we wna shop at cotton on. Feels good to shop w a girlfriend cause I've always been shopping w my boyfriend all the while. So I went home ordered Mac for lunch and helped out w my boyfriend's army stuff till like evening. Bathed prepared and went to marina square to get the hoodie, in the end I got the hood instead of the pullover, cause they look exactly the same just tht one is easier to take out w a zipper while another is rather troublesome, so thinking tht I'm such a lazy person I shld just get the easier one. Hahaha. Walked over to suntec to eat kushin bo then played the arcade. Forgot the time, missed the last train and end up taking cab back home. Hahaha. Okay I'm gna rest early tonight! Tired!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home