Friday, December 10, 2010

Lack of beauty sleep


I do.

School today is fking boring ttm. Cause damn unlucky i got that fked up teacher that cause me to fail my accounting for 2 years. Anw today was a v impromptu day, hahaha. Went Tamp to get the lens, went my cousin's house and waited for her all, got the car and went to town tgt. Went knightsbridge but i only know Neco over there so kinda boring actually. Then chill for a little while then we went down to parkway and fking hell jam like shit in the evening, like srs jam, we actually took almost 30mins to leave one fking carpark. Don't even wna mention the journey to parkway. Was starving, ate at the foodcourt then they sent me home and all. Sounds like a super simple day huh but actually it's rly the company that matters, yupe. Kay gna turn in early tonight cause TP's fked up, basically idk wtf they arranged, they actually forced us to go to school tomorrow at 8.15am, they asked someone from botak jones to come to give us a talk, thanks man i rly hate botak jones to the fking core. I swear if it ends damn late tmr it'll rly piss me off, i swear i won't be polite. K bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home