Monday, January 17, 2011

Packed




Sigh lazy to update. The weekend was short yet a crazy one. Friday night drank at my house downstairs woo fking shiok but I rly can't feel a single shit in my body. Anw got screened by the police so all of them ended up in my house smoking and trying to squeeze some fun out but failed. All of us fell asleep in the middle of the morning till about afternoon. Hahaha. Damn fking shag but yet fun w them. :) Saturday went out w babe to shop a little for CNY I guess every weekend we gna do this till we have enough clothes. Haha. Sunday went plaza sing and watch the first R21 movie ever in the cinema. Fking steam man. Saw is the best creation ever. Had dinner at some cutesy Korean store but the food wasn't tht bad though. Love the company. Okay nights!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home