Thursday, January 6, 2011

Alcoholic

Ytd night went drinking again! Shiokkkkkk. I realize i always drink to laugh at people, okay maybe now. Hahaha. Alcohol level increase alr. (Y) Anw we were having our fun till some weird guy came to join us, he was drunk and weird and spoiling the whole atmosphere. Yucks. So about 5plus we went back home to bath all, i slept for about 2 hours or so and woke up late for lecture. Wanted to go for the 10am one but the whole lecture didn't stop at all, idk why. Bloody hell waste my effort to go down to school. Chillax w the usuals before heading home for my rest. Actually, I'm not blind, i can tell and can feel, or maybe I'm just being paranoid, whatever. But yeah my life, i can't be bother alr. I just wna enjoy.
You know tht's it's gna be a bad habit, right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home