Monday, June 6, 2011

Birthdays

Happy belated birthday to Atikah, Gayu and Xueqian. Up next would be Tavis. Good good good more birthdays means more alcohol. Niceee. I'm gna quit my job soon, wth right. I just started for like 3 weeks? Hahaha. Guess it wasn't tht great afterall, cause of the working hours, fked up IC and also boring colleagues. Anw i haven't been updating regularly. Things have been going on and on. I gotta admit, I'm rly fickle-minded. I change my mind and feelings and whatsoever like lightning. True tht. Hahaha. Hang over part 2 was fking awesome, xueqian got drunk was fking awesome too. Weekends are always fast and weekdays are always crawling. Just one more month before my school officially starts and i don't rly feel the excitement, maybe cause money plays a big part over here and it got many people stressin' bout it. Okay gotta head to bed early cause i have work tomorrow. Time flies, hope thousands of people needs to paste screen protector so i can take my time. Goodnight.
You were my answer, all along.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home