Monday, April 2, 2012

Hunger Games

This is the very first time after sooooo long that i got mindfucked so badly by a guy. To the extend that every little actions or even just one word or anything, can make me think so much. It is able to drive me nuts, either making me fucking sad or fucking happy. And i'm really tired of this, or i'm disgusted by myself. I can't stand myself right now, so weak and so worrying. I'm promised myself a lot of things from that day onwards and i'm gna make sure i get better. So far my days are just very routined, but i'm getting used to this life. All i want is my mind to be off things i dowan to think about, and concentrate on my studies and my work probably right now. I had enough, had it. I want people to stop worrying about me, i want people to start feeling happy around me, like always. In the past, i always make people laugh that people love hanging out with me, now i only make people worry and heart pain for me. I need to revert back to that cheerful crazy beverley and I'm starting my journey.

Watched hunger games today, this movie is really good! Very very cool but a little exaggerating! Don't really like the ending though. Had a catch up and slacking time. I always feel better when I'm out of my house, this might be running away but i won't run forever. One day i will face myself alone at home and i have to be strong to handle it. Everyone thought i was stronger than i seem, but i guess when i fell deeply in love, i'm as weak as others. But i won't be weak for long.
Need to start studying soon, can't continue my life this way.
Next movie, wrath of the titans!
Learning guitar now. Hehehe fucking think playing the guitar is sooooo charming and i can't imagine if one day i can actually one full song. Everyday practicing the intro of Qing Tian and it sounds sooooooo good. Hahahahahaha.
And i can't believe some guys actually saw me once, but they kept wanting to meet me again. HAHA! It's so funny and cute at the same time. No harm making more friends now i guess.
Okay off to do what i do best, watch show!
Sweet dreams world. Let's start a new beginning, a new journey and lead a better life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home