Monday, April 9, 2012

It's you

I guess after that night, i managed to convinced myself that would be the last. I know what i did, and i know what i'm doing now. I might make mistakes cause everyone is not perfect, but at least i'm trying to improve. It might be late to some people, but at least i'm trying to be a better person now, and i guess ultimately it benefits myself. End of the day i will still want myself to be happy, and obviously my loved ones. And i guess that i can't force into things if it's not gna work out or happen.
Okay life has been busy, and i finally managed to study hard again. Phew, at least i can concentrate now. But IMC is rly a bitch, i'd rather study SQ than this. I guess everything is working out in my life now except for love life. Hahaha, can't have everything huh. I am so annoyed by some stuff to the extend that i can't really be bother about it anymore. Like i really wna care about it, but.... yeah.
AMERICAN PIE SOON PLEASE OMG. I NEED to watch that show. Gna start working more often now, really in need of moneyyyyyyyy and the way i spent it is faster the way i earned it. Hahaha.

Okay one episode of show and i'll go to bed. Promise. Hehe.
It has gone to waste, but i know its love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home