Thursday, April 26, 2012

Such is life

How people picked up friends when they just turned single are ridiculous. It can be so awkward cause y'all haven't been talking for years and all of a sudden, best friends again. Okay i'm just really pissed but i'm not gna mention it anymore. Finished my first paper of exam and i can't wait for the rest to end, life will be great after everything and i'm surprised how i can even manage to study so hard. And somehow, i don't feel the pain anymore. I think maybe cause most of the time he wasn't there for me, so i was mostly doing things myself and now i don't feel there's a very big difference in my life.
When you lose something, you gain some. And i think i really gained some really important people in life that if i have to go through this again to gain these people, i would do it all over again.
So thankful and grateful about these people who enter my life and helped me so much.

And i need to start sleeping normally ! Everyday i sleep damn late and wake up in the afternoon, this should only happen during the holidays. And even though i rly like doing this, but idk why but i'm quite sick of it cause i haven't been seeing my family for quite some time. Everytime i reach home, they are all sleeping. And i'm getting excited about so many things in my life right now!! Can't wait for everything to happen. Hehehehe.
Sometimes, i really miss you especially how we always do things at home and outside alone. Especially the weekends when i always used to look forward to, i can't stand it when i stop looking forward to my weekends. But thank god now my plans on the weekend always makes me excited so at least i won't miss you or think about you so much. And i really feel sorry that i have to cut off all contacts right now, because thats the only way i can do to help myself move on. I refuse to move on at the start, but seeing how much you refuse to be with me, i guess i'm being forced to move on. And i know that, once i've totally moved on from you, we can be friends again and it's really going to be perfect this time because there won't be unnecessary emotions involved.

Oh my family finally has a car! Mitsubishi, should be lancer but it's soooooo cool i can't wait to have my license now, i guess having a car really motivates! And my mum will drive me around with it, I AM SO EXCITED. But actually i'm being driven almost every night now, cute and funny chauffeur who comes and pick us up and fetch me home almost every night. It's so funny. Okay i'm off to have lunch and study, then i'll meet my friends for a short break! Everything happens for a reason, this is life, so suck it up and move along.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home