Friday, June 22, 2012

Older each day

I guess when you grow up, there's changes that you wouldn't even realize it yourself. Now thinking about it, i guess i'm really different this time. And it's the good kind of different. I wonder if one day you will ever look through this and laugh at me or even if that scenario will even happen. I can't really describe much about today but even for that 10minutes or lesser is able to make me happy for days. I used to think that it's impossible between us, but people around me keep encouraging until today. After what happened today i guess i can't just put you aside because it will be another regret in my life, so i've decided to get up and go. I don't really care about the outcome now because i just want to enjoy my life and i love how you have that same mindset as me. Ahhhh i think i'm going crazy. Hahaha.
School's gna start in like a few weeks time, so glad that i managed to scrape through another semester. Somehow i'm not dreading school. Hehe.

Sometimes when i think back, i guess the time doesn't really matter it's the quality that does. And that feeling doesn't seem to be that case... which is probably something good now i guess? Great day great night. Off to make my heart go dugeun degeun again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home